The WOLIC Men's Ministry exists to reach and equip men of all walks of life to grow to their full potential in Christ. We organize to learn God' word, inspire and support each other and be involved in the work of the Lord.
We undertake activities that fully embrace the mission of WOLIC and offer our support in various ways to advance God's vision for the local church as revealed to the Lead Pastor and the leadership.
We prepare men to know and walk in the will of God for their lives:
- To be the priest, provider and protector of our homes;
- Use our skills, gifting, time and resources in the service of our church and community;
- Pursue excellence and be dedicated in our professional lives and in the marketplace.
- To be a good witness for Christ in and out of our homes.
- Challenge each other to pursue excellence in every endeavor.
- Provide a supporting environment where men who have vulnerabilities and hurts can find solace, experience healing and restoration of relationships.
- Quarterly prayer breakfast meetings where we equip ourselves through prayer and the study of God's word
- Provide physical, spiritual and emotional support to each other (be our brother's keeper)
- Social fellowship through games and sports (including bowling, fishing, golf, etc)